It’s me again! I’m back with this week’s Six For Sunday prompt, which is ‘books you wish you’d read in 2020’. Six For Sunday was created by ALittleButAlot, where you can find upcoming prompts. I want to be more consistent with this prompt as I always enjoy doing this one. Books 3-6 featured in this post were gifted by publishers. I hope you enjoy!
1. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
2. Leave the World Behind by Rumaan Alam
3. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
4. A Clock of Stars by Francesca Gibbons
5. Savage Her Reply by Deirdre Sullivan
6. To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini
What books do you wish you had read last year?