Is it just me, or is the year flying by? I did this tag last year and enjoyed it, so I decided to do it again. The tag was created by The Artsy Reader Girl, please go check out their blog!
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.
Bryce and Hunt, we all saw this answer coming.
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
Lyra in The Secret Commonwealth, she spends most of the book away from home. Does that count?
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher!
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
The new Illustrated edition of Northern Lights. It’s one of my favourite books!
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
The Midnight Library by Matt Haig, I lost count of how many times I cried.
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
This is a hard one, I’m going with The Extinction Trials. I do love those books!
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
Oooooh, Elisabeth and Nathaniel from Sorcery of Thorns!
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
Emily the Strange: The Lost Days. I actually DNF’d it in the end.
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas!
I’m leaving this as an open tag for anyone to do.