Day two of Blog has brings you my End of the Year tag. I do this every year and thought, why not? I don’t know who created this tag, as soon as I know I will credit them. Some books featured in this post were gifted by publishers. I hope you enjoy!
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
Legendborn. I started it but struggled so much with the font size I put it aside to finish in a different format. I’m just waiting for my library hold to become available.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
don’t, I’m a mood reader so I read whatever takes my fancy.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
The Betrayals by Bridget Collins, I’m really looking forward to reading it!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
The Burning Girls by C.J. Tudor
These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVOURITE???
These Violent Delights!! I have a good feeling about this one and think it’s a strong contender.
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2019?
Last year’s answer still stands. I’m dedicating January to all those unread books I’ve bought and haven’t had the chance to read. I also want to tackle the pile of unfinished series throughout the year.
As usual, I’m leaving this as an open tag!
1 thought on “Blogmas Day 2: End of the year book tag”
Good tag! Might do this one myself eheh I also am a mood reader 😁