Happy Sunday Book Dragons!
It’s time for Six For Sunday again. This weekly prompt was started by alittlebutalot, go show their blog some love when you have a moment. This week’s prompt is Six Reasons I Love Blogging, it was hard to narrow it down to six, there’s so many reasons I love blogging. I hope you enjoy.
- The community: I love the blogging community, everyone is so friendly and welcoming! There are so many supportive people who all have each other’s backs and help out. It’s an incredible place to be.
- Meeting authors: I’ve met so many wonderful authors through blogging. Book events exist outside of blogging, though some of my favourite authors I’ve only had the chance to meet at blogger events.
- Finding new books to read: I’ve found so many incredible books through blogging, most of them I doubt I would have ever read if I hadn’t started my blog.
- Friends: I’ve made some truly amazing friends through blogging, I’m so lucky and grateful to have them in my life.
- Opportunities: If you told me three years ago that opportunities like interviewing authors, attending blogger events and receiving books to review would come my way I would have laughed in disbelief. I still can’t believe it if I’m honest, I’m so grateful for every opportunity that has come my way.
- Confidence booster: Blogging has had a massive impact on my self confidence, I used to go to book events and only speak to the author. There are still times that happens but more often I engage in conversation. It also takes a lot of confidence to share blog posts as many are personal in some way and I never thought I’d be able to do that.