Hello Book Dragons!
I found this tag over on thebrunettebookwormblog and thought it sounded like a fun and festive tag to do. The tag was created Sam’s Nonsense, go give their blogs a visit when you have a minute. I hope you enjoy reading my answers.
1. Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Grief Angels by David Owen and Crescent City by Sarah J Maas. I can’t wait to read them!
2. Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
The Fallen Children by David Owen without a doubt, I love this book so much I bought nine copies in rainbow colours. It’s such an underrated book. I highly recommend reading it!
3. Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
Throne of Glass, I love everything about the world building. I just love everything about the series tbh.
4. A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
Wuthering Heights, I’m not big fan of classics but this one I love.
5. Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
I actually got it in a Secret Santa I joined, it was Carrie by Stephen King.
6. Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
Alex in Wonderland by Simon James Green, there’s not enough heart eye emojis to describe this one.
7. Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
Ooooh! The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern, The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black and Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia. They’re all gorgeous, especially The Starless Sea.
8. Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I love sitting down with my family to watch Christmas movies, play games and eating mince pies.
As usual, I’m leaving it as an open tag for anyone who wants to give it a go.