December 16th already, where has the time gone?! I found this awesome tag on Jenn’s blog last year and decided to do it again this year. Please check out her blog, it’s brilliant and Jenn works incredibly hard so go show her some love! I don’t know who created this tag, as soon as I know I will credit them.
Favourite YA book of 2019:
I have so many and can’t choose just one, here’s a few instead.
All The Lonely People by David Owen
Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Bernard
Proud Anthology compiled by Juno Dawson
End of The Year Book Tag
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
Contender: The Chosen by Taran Matharu, Infinity Son by Adam Silvera and Windwitch by Susan Dennard. I have so many unfinished books on the pile.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
Nope, I generally read what needs to be reviewed and what I’m in the mood for.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Grief Angels by David Owen, I’m so excited!!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Infinity Son, Hideous Beauty and Ninth House.
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVOURITE???
I honestly have no idea!
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2019?
Last year’s answer still stands. I’m dedicating January to all those unread books I’ve bought and haven’t had the chance to read. I also want to tackle the pile of unfinished series throughout the year.
As usual, this is an open tag for anyone who wants to do it.