Happy Thursday Book Dragons!
Where is the month going?? I found this tag over on thatartsyreadergirl‘s blog and thought I’d give it a go, the tag was created by them so do go show their blog some love when you get the chance and link back and credit if you decide to do the tag yourself.
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.
Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood, without a doubt.
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
S.T.A.G.S. by M.A. Bennett. It’s set in a boarding school, I love this one so much!
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
Do anthologies Count? I love Proud!
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
The Throne of Glass miniature editions, I would love to add them to my collection.
5. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?
His Dark Materials, for sure. I will never get over them. The end is heartbreaking too! I’ll never be over it, I sob every time I read them.
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
Christmas books! I’m currently listening to The Christmasaurus Musical Edition again for the third time this year, I love them so much. I highly recommend giving them a read!
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
I haven’t technically finished it, I doubt my thoughts will change though so I’m going with The Extinction Trials. I adore everything about them!
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
Azriel from ACOTAR series, I feel like I would be least likely to get annoyed with him.
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
I hate talking about books I didn’t enjoy, I have to say Stephen Fry’s Heroes – I’ve just finished it while typing my answers up and was so underwhelmed throughout the book.
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
Grief Angels by David Owen, I need it now! Anyone who knows me probably saw this answer coming.
Which books would you choose? Let me know in the comments!