1. A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?
Rhysand’s inner circle, A Court of Frost and Starlight warmed my heart so I’d definitely spend it with them and Lucien.
2. A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
Bookmarks. I love them and firmly believe you can never have too many!
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?
I know Dobby is going to be a popular answer for this one. Can I say Cardan from The Folk of the Air trilogy for the laughs? I can picture him dressed up as an elf.
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song.
Ummm, okay I’m terrible at these. I’ve been wracking my brain for a week now and it’s still drawing a blank.
5. Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
I hate talking about the ones I don’t like, the last major one for me was This Lie Will Kill You, I think I DNF’d it.
6. A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
Miyoung. I see so many people talk about this book, but I don’t see much love for Miyoung. She doesn’t get the love she deserves.
7. Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully christmassy feel to it.
The Christmasaurus/The Winter Witch! I think this is a predictable answer, it’s true though! Every cover for them has been thoroughly christmassy!
8. A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
A Curse So Dark and Lonely, I adore this book and want everyone to read it and hopefully love it too!
I hope you enjoyed my answers! Have you read any of the books mentioned?
I’m leaving this as an open tag for anyone who wants to do it.