Hello book dragons!
How are we all today? Its book tag time! My friend Sarah at Book Hooked Nook created this awesome tag, please go show her amazing blog some love and link back to her post if you do this tag.
1. Hit Rewind: a book you go back to again and again?
A Court of Thorns and Roses, I can’t tell you how much I adore these books. They’re my go-to books for reading slumps, bad days or just when I feel like it. I love them and will never tire of reading them!
2. Romantic Ballads: a book that gives you all those fluttery feels?
A Court of Frost and Starlight, it’s such an adorable and heartwarming holiday story. Gives me all the feels! I adore Feyre and Rhysand, too! Definitely need to re-read it now.
3. Release Radar: a new release book you are excited for?
Technically cheating as this isn’t out until Thursday, it’s The Deathless Girls! I love Dracula and vampires and been desperate to read this since it was announced!
4. Discover Weekly: a book you haven’t read yet but want to discover?
PROUD anthology, I was sent a review copy not long before a family loss and barely read anything for awhile after. I’m really looking forward to finally reading it next month!
5. Alone Again: your fave book genre to read on your own?
I read pretty much everything on my own.
6. Alternative: an indie book or author everyone should read!
R.J. Furness is my absolute favourite indie author, without a doubt! I’ve loved everything I’ve read so far and even bought a some merchandise, too. Yes, there’s merchandise! I highly recommend reading them!
7. Cheesy Hits: a book full of cheese that you just love?
I don’t really read much in the way of cheesy books, I’m open to recommendations!
8. Summer Hits: a book you re-read every summer?
I’ve wracked my brain and realised I don’t have one, I have for spring and winter but not for summer.
9. Power Hour: an empowering feminist book or character you adore?
Literally anything by Holly Bourne, I’ve adored everything I’ve read so far! Definitely give them a read, I can’t recommend them enough!
10. All Out 10’s: list ten banging books!
Oooooh, this is hard! After careful consideration, these are my choices.
As usual, I’m leaving it as an open tag!
6 thoughts on “Tag: Spotify Book Tag”
I enjoyed reading your answers. I might have to do it myself, it is a really fun tag.
This is such a cute tag! 😀
This looks like a super cool tag.
I’ve not read A court of roses but I have it! I must hurry up and get to it 🙂 Fun tag.
I love love love this tag!!! I may have to give it a go! I haven’t read any of these books and it makes me so sad 🙈