1. HOW MANY BOOKS ARE TOO MANY FOR A SERIES?
If you’re enjoying it then there’s no such thing. Seriously, 8 or 9 would probably be my limit, excluding other series set in the same world.
2. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CLIFFHANGERS?
I love them! Yeah, the wait for the next book is painful but I love being kept waiting too!
3. HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK?
I prefer hardbacks on my shelves, paperbacks are easier to read though. So both?
4. FAVOURITE BOOK?
Throne of Glass series, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Birdsong, All The Lonely People. I can’t choose just one!
5. LEAST FAVOURITE BOOK?
I don’t have one, usually if I don’t like a book I tend to forget about it and move on.
6. LOVE TRIANGLES, YES OR NO?
If they’re done well, then yes. I do think it’s become overdone now though.
7. THE MOST RECENT BOOK YOU COULDN’T FINISH?
We Are Blood and Thunder, it just wasn’t for me, I can see why others love it though!
8. A BOOK YOU’RE CURRENTLY READING?
Contender: The Chosen by Taran Matharu
Sanctuary by V.V. James
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
9. LAST BOOK YOU RECOMMENDED TO SOMEONE?
For the past month it’s been Gumiho: Wicked Fox,I love this book so much!
10. OLDEST BOOK YOU’VE READ BY PUBLICATION DATE?
1937 (I think?)
11. NEWEST BOOK YOU’VE READ BY PUBLICATION DATE?
Take a Chance on Me, I was so proud of myself!
12. FAVOURITE AUTHOR?
Sarah J Maas, David Owen, Kat Cho, Melinda Salisbury. I have so many I can’t fit them all here.
13. BUYING BOOKS OR BORROWING BOOKS?
I buy more than I borrow. My local library is poorly stocked, I offered to donate but they wouldn’t accept them.
14. A BOOK YOU DISLIKE THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO LOVE?
Divergent. I just don’t get the hype, it probably didn’t help that the ending was spoilt for me before I had even finished the first book.
15. BOOKMARKS OR DOG EARS?
I always use bookmark, no one is allowed to dog ear my books!
16. A BOOK YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-READ?
This one is easy. A Court of Thorns and Roses, or anything ever written by Sarah J Maas! I never get bored of them, love them to bits.
17. CAN YOU READ WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC?
I can’t, I need complete silence when reading.
18. ONE POV OR MULTIPLE?
Both, I don’t think I have a preference.
19. DO YOU READ A BOOK IN ONE SITTING OR OVER MULTIPLE DAYS?
Both, it’s rare I read in one sitting, usually my absolute favourites.
20. WHO DO YOU TAG?
I always leave tags open for anyone who wants to do them.