I can’t believe we’re already in day twelve of Blogmas, where has the time gone?! found this awesome tag on Jenn’s blog and decided to give it a go. Please check out her blog, it’s brilliant and Jenn works incredibly hard so go show her some love!
Favourite YA book of 2018:
I have so many and can’t choose just one, here’s a few instead.
All The Lonely People by David Owen
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Bernard
End of The Year Book Tag
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa, Lethal White by Robert Galbraith and Orphan Monster Spy by Matt Killeen.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
Nope, I generally read what needs to be reviewed and what I’m in the mood for.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
The Wicked King by Holly Black, I’m so excited!!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman and Dry by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVOURITE???
I think they all stand a good chance but as to which one,I don’t know.
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2019?
I’m dedicating January to all those unread books I’ve bought and haven’t had the chance to read. I haven’t got any further than that.
As usual, this is an open tag for anyone who wants to do it.
1 thought on “Blogmas Day 12: Tag – End of the Year book tag”