Today for day seven of Blogmas (where is the time going?), I have an awesome book tag post to share with you. I loved doing this one, I hope you enjoy doing this one of you decide to.
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
I found this on Jenn’s blog, this is one of her own so if you decide to do this tag please credit her. Also, check out her blog because it’s brilliant!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
If you’ve not been tagged, go ahead and do it anyway!
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
1) Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Only if I’ve DNF’d it, or didn’t like it. I don’t write negative reviews and drop the publisher a message instead. Does this count?
2) Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
No, I’m currently at 65% so I’m getting there!
3) Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) √
I had to go and check this, I’ve never done it! I’m actually surprised by this.
4) Folded down the page of a book
Never, I can’t do it.
5) Accidentially spilled on a book
No, I never eat or drink when reading in case I do spill.
6) DNF a book this year √
I’ve DNF’d three with a possible fourth.
7) Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No, people do this??
8) Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) √
Yep, way too often!
9) Skim read a book
I can’t say I have, I always give books my full attention and time.
10) Completely missed your Goodreads goal √
Every year, though I quit this year’s because of the pressure to read and keep up with everything.
11) Borrowed a book and not returned it
Never, I hate it when people don’t return my books.
12) Broke a book buying ban
I have never kept to one, I spend too much time at Waterstones events for it to last long.
13) Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Nope, if I liked the book I’m quite good at remembering the plot. I can’t remember what day of the week it is, but book plots I got!
14) Wrote in a book you were reading
Never, I use post it tabs instead.
15) Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Nope, I’m addicted to Goodreads!
16) Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
17) Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book √
All the time, usually if they’re a spine breaker or dog ear books.
18) Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19) Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Nope, 99.9% of the time my books still look unread after.
20) Sat on a book accidentially √
Once, because my out my post on my chair and didn’t tell me.
Final Score: 6/20
I guess this means I’m on the good list? That’s a first!
How did you do? Let me know in the comments!
I’m leaving this as an open tag as I have no idea who has been tagged already.