Hello! Today I have a book tag for you, I was going to post a review but I’m still exhausted after YAShot yesterday. I was tagged by the lovely kellysramblings, she’s an awesome blogger so please check her blog out!
1. Bookmarks or random pieces of paper?
Always bookmarks. I have an abundance of them and always have one within hands reach.
2. Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I always finish a chapter, I can’t leave a book at a random point mid chapter. Even if I’m on public transport I will sit at my stop and finish it.
3. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read n the bath or bed, I pretty much read anywhere though.
4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
Never, I drink if it’s in a bottle and won’t spill in my book.
5. Multitasking: music or TV when reading?
I have to read in silence, I can’t focus with the TV or music on and I like to lose myself in my book.
6. One book at a time or several?
It depends on my mood, if I want two different things at the same time I’ll have two on the go. Other than that I stick to one.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read anywhere and everywhere, I NEVER leave the house without a book (or two) in my bag.
8. Reading out loud or silently?
When I’m reading to myself, silently. I read to my Dogs sometimes, they find it comforting.
9. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I was take the utmost care with my books, though my Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings books have cracked spines and extremely scuffed from years of excessive reading since childhood.
10. Do you write in your books?
Never, the only writing you’ll find in my books is from the authors at their events.
And of course, anyone who wants to do it.