Thank you to the awesome Helen for tagging me in this, I was thinking earlier that I hadn’t done a tag post on a while and this one looks brilliant!
There are no rules. It’s YOUR blog. But it would be nice if you linked back to Never Not Reading (tag creator), and maybe the person who tagged you too. Share the love, folks.
(Feel free to use the GIFs used by Never Not Reading, the graphics made by Flavia the Bibliophile if you would like, both, or make and use your own visuals!)
1. THE SANDERSON SISTERS: A GREAT TRILOGY
I’m going to cheat and put two. Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials and Melinda Salisbury’s The sin Eater’s Daughter.
2. WINIFRED SANDERSON: A BOOK WITH A TRULY AWFUL FEMALE VILLAIN
Amarantha from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. So vile, even I hate her!
3. SARAH SANDERSON: A BOOK THAT UNCANNILY ATTRACTS CHILDREN
This is a hard one for me. I spend so much time in bookshops, Tom Gates is a series I always see in at least one child’s hands everytime I go in one.
4. MARY SANDERSON: A BOOK THAT IS JUST PLAIN SILLY
Definitely The Dinosaur That Pooped books!
5. MAX: A BOOK THAT IS TRYING REALLY HARD TO BE COOL BUT DOESN’T ALWAYS SUCCEED
I honestly can’t think of one for this.
6. DANI: A BOOK THAT ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL IT HOW IT IS
Asking For It by Louise O’Neill. It’s brutal, and feels like you’ve been slapped round the face.
7. BINX: A BOOK SERIES THAT JUST WON’T DIE
Again, I have nothing.
8. ICE: A BOOK WITH A CHARACTER AS DUMB AS A ROCK
This is hard, I feel really mean answering this.
9. THE BLACK FLAME/CANDLE: A SERIES YOU WISH YOU COULD RESURRECT
Eragon! I miss that series and world.
10. HEADLESS BILLY BUTCHERSON: A BOOK THAT ISN’T AS BAD AS IT’S MADE OUT TO BE
Caraval by Stephanie Garber, at the time of reading it I hadn’t bound a single person who had liked it. I loved it!
11. WINIFRED SANDERSON’S SPELL BOOK: A BOOK WITH A MIND OF IT’S OWN
My Side of The Diamond by Sally Gardner, I had no idea what was going on with it.
12. GARRY MARSHALL: A BOOK WITH A CAMEO
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas!
I don’t know who has already been tagged so I’m leaving it open to all who want to do it.