As promised, here is part two of my rather large book haul. Have you read any of these? Let me know what you though in the comments.
- Lyra’s Oxford by Philip Pullman – I’ve been wanting a copy of this for ages. I love His Dark Materials and I’m always eager to read more from her world.
- Let It Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green and Lauren Myracle – I picked this for Half Price in the Waterstones sale. It took me a while to get this because I wanted the nice hardback edition, which was hard to get as its exclusive to Waterstones and hard to get a copy that is in good condition. I can’t wait to read it later this year.
- Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor – I’ve been picking up Laini’s books since I read Strange The Dreamer, I can’t wait to read this after her Smoke And Bone series.
- Some Kind of Wonderful by Giovanna Fletcher – Zoe from nosaferplace raves about her books and I’ve never been disappointed by Zoe’s recommendations. (definitely check out her blog!)
- The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher – As you’ve probably noticed, I LOVE this book and soundtrack so I had to get a backup copy incase.
- Spellslinger by Sebastian Dr Farrell – I love this series, I picked up a hardback edition to match my copy of Shadowblack.
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu –
- Siege And Storm by Leigh Bardugo – I love the Six of Crows duology so I’ve been picking the Grisha Trilogy up when I’ve come across them and I can’t wait to start them!
So far I have read Lyra’s Oxford and I loved it, my review will go up soon.