One of my favourite things about Christmas is all the new Christmassy books to read along with old favourites. Today I’m sharing my Christmas TBR, which i’m looking forward to getting stuck in.
- Geek Girl: All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale – I’ve read this every year since it was published, it’s such a Happy read And Harriet’s Christmas spirit is infectious. All Wrapped Up cheers me up whatever mood i’m in.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens – I’m ashamed to admit that I haven’t read it. I know, terrible! I picked up a copy last year and didn’t get round to reading it, this will be the year I finally read it.
- The Polar Bear Explorers Club by Alex Bell – I’ve heard brilliant things about this, i’m hoping for lots of snow and I loved Frozen Charlotte!
- A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson – Not strictly a Christmas read, there’s a winter vibe to it and Jack Frost. A perfect read for this time of year.
- The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher – A dinosaur and Christmas, what’s not to love?!
- The Fir Tree by Tove Jansson – I love this little short story about Christmas, it’s such a nice, happy and family oriented story.
- Santa Claude by Alex T Smith – I picked this up at the Waterstones Christmas evening, I loved Alex’s illustrations in Grave Matter by Juno Dawson so I can’t wait to read one he’s written!
I’ll no doubt add to my Christmas TBR as acquire more. Have you read any of these, or have any recommendations I should add to my pile? Let me know in the comments!