I was tagged by Rachel to do the Disney book tag, this was so much fun to do!
1. The Little Mermaid – A character that is out of their element, a fish out of water.
I’m going with Simon specifically in City of Bones, the poor guy was so out of his depth in that book.
2. Cinderella – A character who goes through major development.
Twylla from The Sin Eater’s Daughter trilogy, I don’t want to say much for those who haven’t read the books. She really grows and develops and by the end she’s unrecognisable!
3. Snow White – A book with an eclectic cast of characters.
I’m going with Throne of Glass for this one, from Baba Yellowlegs to Rowan, there’s so many different people throughout the series whose paths cross at some point.
4. Sleeping beauty – A book that put you to sleep.
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin, it was marketed as paranormal but there was pretty much nothing paranormal in it.
5. The Lion King – A character that had something traumatic happen in their childhood.
Suzanne from Beautiful Broken Things, her story is heart-breaking and was hard to read at times. The book is incredible!
6. Beauty and the Beast – A book that was a beast (a.k.a a big book that you were intimidated by but in the end found beautiful)
IT by Stephen King, despite being a huge horror fan I was unsure whether I would finish this 1000 page brick. I loved every page! – I get that this isn’t exactly beautiful, the second longest book I’ve read was ACOWAR and I wasn’t intimidated by its size.
7. Aladdin – A character who has their wish granted for better or for worse.
I can’t think of anything to put here, I’ll come back to it if I think of something.
8. Mulan – A character who pretends to be someone or some thing that they are not.
Aedion from Throne of Glass, I won’t say much as I don’t want to spoil it. You’ll know what I mean when you read it.
9. Toy Story – A book with characters who you want to come to life.
Throne of Glass, I love the characters and world, who wouldn’t want to hang out with Celaena, Rowan and Chaol?
10. Disney Descendants – Your favourite villain.
I can’t say, its spoilerish for those who haven’t read A Court of Thorns and Roses.
I Tag: I don’t know who has been tagged already so I’m leaving it open to anyone who wants to do it.